Another, richer version of the firmware to the RFID-USB-DESK Reader successfully passed the tests. In version 0.36 added delay reading parameter – READ DELAY. You can choose from 6 options. First of all reading the tag with 1, 1.5, 2, and 5 seconds delay. In options No delay tag is read every 0.5 seconds. The most interesting option is Only new tag, wherein the reader reads the tag once. The next reading occurs only when a new transponder is applied.
For our Customers update Readers with the previous firmware version is performed free of charge.
The new version of the configuration software of RFID
In the new software has been added additional code formats.
As we know, the standard card unique sends five bytes of code card. Depending on the selected output format set in the configuration program we get:
Binary – sequence of five bytes received directly from the card. This format is used almost exclusively in the mode: virtual COM port
HEX LowerCase Letter – received code is converted to hexadecimal system (hexadecimal) of the lowercase instance: 1a2b3c4d5e.
HEX UpperCase Letter – received code is converted to hexadecimal system (hexadecimal) with large letters for example: 1A2B3C4D5E.
HEX UpperCase Letter Minus – received code is converted to hexadecimal system (hexadecimal) with large letters and also between bytes is introduced character “-” for example: 1A-2B-3C-4D-5E.
Some applications require data input in decimal format. In this case, selecting:
Decimal 4 byte – transforms the four youngest bytes, for example: 2B3C4D5E to the value 0725372254
Decimal 3 byte – transforms the three younegest bytes, for example: 3C4D5E to the value 0003951966
Decimal 3,5 byte – turns three and a half youngest byte, form ecample: B3C4D5E to the value 0188501342
Go to the store: RFID-USB-DESK Reader
LanTick PRO new software
Responding to the needs of our customers we have created new software (firmware) for modules series LanTick version PRO. In relation to previous versions we have changed / added:
- page layout – in HOME tab on the top bar is displayed: module type, software version, IP address, MAC address, and the name of the module given by the user
- added communication protocol KNX / IP -from now, the modules can communicate with each other on a multicast address
- added creator for quick configuration of KNX IP and frames TCP, UDP
- changed names of channels modes (STATIC -> Bistable, TOGGLE -> Astable, 1-Pulse -> Timebase)
- Timebase mode has been expanded by additional functions (detailed in the manual)
- each output channel can be negated programmatically
- novelty is also possible to control the blinds (two logical channels are combined into a single to control blinds motor). In this mode the module automatically ensure that at any given time can be switched on only one relay
- LanTick PRO can, depending on the status of the inputs send frames to other devices and control them. Frames can be sent via protocols TCP / IP or UDP / IP to the programmed address and port as well as via protocol KNX / IP to address 220.127.116.11 port 3671
With this new functions modules LanTick PRO series can be used in building automation and integrated with others companies software.
LanTick Data Logger is a simple program written for users of Lantick and Nano modules. It allows user to track the status of inputs and outputs on any number of devices connected to the LAN. After installing the program, user simply enter devices IP in Config tab and interval meaning the frequency with which the data will be read
Now You can ask: why do I need such an application, if all the data is available after entering the IP in my web browser. That’s true, but to keep track of several devices You need to open multiple tabs and often check whether there are any changes in states of inputs and outputs. With LanTick Data Logger You have everything in one place.
For the purposes of analysis or statistics program saves the logs in CSV format. Any change in the status can be notified by e-mail. Just complete the information in the tab E-mail / CSV
The program is free, it comes with our modules.
Widget LanTick Remote Controller
We share another software that allows you to control our modules.
LanTick Remote Controller Widget for Android allows you from the main screen control LanTick and Nano modules.
Now, just one touch to launch any device.
|Nano In||Nano Out||Nano
|Outputs operating mode||–||B/A/M||–||–||B||B||–||B/A/M||B/A/M||B/A/M|
|PCB (90×83)||PCB (90×83)||PCB (90×83)||ABS, DIN, (WxSxG):
|ABS, DIN, (WxSxG):
|ABS, DIN, (WxSxG):
|ABS, DIN, (WxSxG):
|Windows/Linux OS command line||+||+||+||+||+||+||+||+||+||+|
|User TCP application||+||+||+||+||+||+||+||+||+||+|
B – bistable mode – static (on / off)
A – momentary mode – switching the relay with the set times
M – monostable mode – the relay is switched on for the set time
Article about our devices published in the trade journal ELECTRONIK.
We encourage you to read