A personalized work time recorder – RFID reader for workplaces and many more
The main assumption during designing the reader was its use as a time counting device. Its features allow for:
- swiming pools,
- gyms, etc.
and other places where it is necessary to count the time elapsed between successive transponder logs.
The work time recorder hardware is a popular, proven and valued by our clients IND LCD
- 10-24VDC or PoE according to IEEE 802.3af ,
- Power consumption: max 2,5W ( ~200mA@12V) .
- LAN port – 10Mbps,
- RS485 – Modbus RTU.
- Modbus RTU,
- Modbus TCP,
- HTTP in server mode,
- HTTP in client mode,
- Number of inputs: 2,
- Type of inputs: digital, NO.
- Number of outputs: 2,
- Type of outputs: relay, NO,
- Maximum load current: 1A @ 30 VDC.
- Standard: Unique EM4100, EM4102,
- Frequency: 125kHz,
- Reading distance: up to 8 cm.
- 1000 UID,
- 30000 events.
Modbus RTU functions
- 0x01 Read Coils,
- 0x03 Read Holding Register,
- 0x05 Write Single Coil,
- 0x06 Write Single Register,
- 0x0F Write Multiple Coils,
- 0x10 Write Multiple Registers.
- LCD 4×20 chars.
Work time recorder – additional information
- An option to customize front label,
- Available versions with or without keys,
- RTC clock,
- Electric lock connection feature,
- Available computer application for programming and processing data.
At the first start-up, it is necessary to configure the device. The easiest way to configure Inveo devices is to use a Discoverer application. The program is available here. After installing and launching the application, all Inveo devices connected to the network will appear in the table. If the device has not been found, select another Interface or check the connection to the router.
If the devices have the Enable Remote Config service disabled, it is necessary to change the settings manually by changing the computer’s IP address. The precise device configuration instruction can be found in the manual.