Smart digital outputs module via LAN
Lantick PE-0-16 is a smart module of 16 opto-isolated dry contact and 10-24VDC wet contact inputs. Input status is available via LAN. Additionally, the inputs status change can be transmited to the server or to another module in M2M communication. The inputs are NO (normally open) type, however the software allows to change the type to NC (normally closed). In addition, the inputs can operate in pulse counting mode.
- DC: 10-24VDC (Plug-in Screw Terminal 3.5mm),
- PoE: POE IEEE 802.3af via port 1,
- Passive PoE: 10-24VDC via port 2,
- Power consumption: max 2W.
- 2 Ethernet 10/100Mbps ports, built-in switch for connecting additional LAN devices,
- Ethernet 1 port: PoE 802.3af,
- Ethernet 2 port: Passive PoE 10-24VDC.
- number of outputs: 16,
- output type: transistor,
- operating voltage: 5-28VDC,
- maximum current load: 1.7A per channel.
Advanced software allows to communicate through:
- built-in website,
- KNX / IP protocol,
- HTTP protocol,
- Inveo Dashboard access service http://dash.inveo.com.pl,
- SNMP protocol,
- Modbus TCP protocol,
- Windows command line program,
- Linux command line program.
M2M feature support protocols:
- TCP protocol,
- UDP protocol,
- HTTP GET.
At the first start-up, it is necessary to configure the device. The easiest way to configure Inveo devices is to use a Discoverer application. The program is available here. After installing and launching the application, all Inveo devices connected to the network will appear in the table. If the device has not been found, select another Interface or check the connection to the router.
If the devices have the Enable Remote Config service disabled, it is necessary to change the settings manually by changing the computer’s IP address. The precise device configuration instruction can be found in the manual.
|Declaration of Conformity (CE)|
|Firmware upgrade manual|