Compact LAN control module – 1 input / 1 output
LAN control module – Lantick PE-1-1 is a compact module that allows to control electrical devices via LAN. The module has one relay output and one input (dry contact).
The Lantick series can transmit input status and react autonomously. M2M communication is available.
- PoE according to IEEE 802.3af
- 10-24 VDC, screw connection
- Power consumption: 1,5W – 2W
- Number of outputs 1
- Type of the output: relay, NO (normally open)
- Working mode: bistable, astable, timebased
- Maximum working voltage: 30VDC
- Maximum load current of the relay: 1A
- Switch-on time: 1ms
- Switch-off: 5ms
- Switching on / off time resolution: 100ms
- Number of inputs: 1,
- Type of the input: NO dry contact.
- Port LAN 1x10Mbps, RJ45
- Protocols: KNX/IP, HTTP, Modbus TCP, SNMP
- Access service Inveo Dashboard: http://dash.inveo.com.pl
- Embedded web server
- Program from the Windows command line
- Program for Linux
- Smartphone / tablet with Android system
Inveo devices are designed in such way that they can work with each other. For example, Nano Temp can send alarm state to Lantick, activating output 2 (e.g. fan). Devices with digital inputs or alarm states can send data, while devices with outputs can respond to received data.
Lantick 1-1 can both receive and transmit M2M signal. Each device input can respond to 4 conditions:
- On – a function that detect voltage at each rising edge,
- Off – a function that detect voltage falling edge (input signal must last less than 0.5sec),
- Hold on – a function that detect high input voltage (input signal must last longer than 0.5sec),
- Hold off – a function that detect voltage falling edge (input signal must last longer than 0.5sec).
M2M feature support protocols:
- TCP protocol,
- UDP protocol,
- HTTP GET.
- Discoverer application that allows to find a module in the network and change the IP addressing or enable the DHCP function,
- The possibility of presenting the input and output states in the form of visualization,
- Input simulation option,
- P2P / M2M communication,
- KNX / IP protocol in Routing mode to control building automation,
- Control through the cloud,
- The ability to self-update the software.
|Declaration of Conformity (CE)|
|Firmware upgrade manual|