Analog input converter on LAN / RS485
The compact Nano Analog Input module is designed to transmit the measured current or voltage value via selected Internet protocols over the LAN network and additionally with the Modbus RTU protocol via the RS485 port.
The module supports sensors:
- sensors with voltage output 0-5V,
- sensors with voltage output 0-10V,
- sensors with current output 4-20mA,
- sensors with current output 0-20mA.
The process of processing the measured value is configured using a mathematical function – conversion of the measured value and setting the range of the sensor and unit.
Nano Analog Input is equipped with a red, 7-segment LED display, which indicates, among others, currently measured value.
The module is accessorized with LAN and RS485 ports which enables communication through:
- embedded web server using popular browsers (MOZILLA FIREFOX, OPERA, CHROME),
- Windows and Linux command line programs,
- HTTP protocol,
- Modbus TCP protocol,
- Modbus RTU protocol,
- SNMP protocol,
- own application, via TCP protocol (shared),
- MQTT protocol (server Inveo).
Use of a device
The input configuration is carried out in the Input tab
The Input Configuration table allows to define the input settings, i.e. specify the sensor name, input type (4-20mA, 0-20mA, 0-5V or 0-10V) and the range of the sensor for the input range (Range Min, Range Max)
Nano Analog Input software allows to set an alarm in case of exceeding defined thresholds for the values read from the sensors. The alarm status is visible as a virtual input and available through most protocols. The alarm condition is displayed on the device’s display by blinking, and signaled on the home page.
- 10-24 VDC through 3.5mm screw connection,
- PoE IEEE 802.3af.
- PoE compliant with the IEEE802.3af standard.
- Supported Modbus RTU protocol,
- Transmission speed: 1200, 2400, 4800, 9600, 19200, 38400, 57600bps,
- Parity: None, Odd, Even, Mark, Space, 2 Stops.
- 1 analog input (current),
- 1 analog input (voltage),
- Frequency of measurement: 4Hz,
- Transducer resolution: 17 bit.
Input parameters in current mode
- Measurement range: 0-20mA or 4-20mA,
- Maximum input current: 25mA,
- Input impedance: 1R,
- Measurement error: <0,8%.
Input parameters in voltage mode
- Measurement range: 0-5V lub 0-10V,
- Maximum input voltage: 12V,
- Input impedance: 60k,
- Measurement error:<0,5%.
- LAN – LAN connection and PoE IEEE 802.3af power supply,
- RESET – a button that enables / disables the DHCP service, checks the current IP address and restores the module to factory settings,
- SENSOR– screw connection disconnected for sensor connection,
- RS485 – MODBUS RTU communication connector,
- POWER – power connector. An additional power connector used in the event of a PoE power failure. Supply voltage 12-24VDC.